Saturday, August 2, 2014

I am not sure how many times I have sat down to add to my blog.   I have so much to say but it seems like when it comes down to it I guess I'm tired of sharing.   The events of the last few years have been eye opening, live changing and faith building.   I have felt more emotions and found more faith.  I have learned life OFTEN puts more on you then you can handle.  Thats why God is there to help us through.  Just this week my wonderful smart phone presented me with my morning bible verse.  I think I have needed the verse for years but I don't think I would have understood it so well until now.  "THE LORD WILL FIGHT FOR YOU, AND YOU HAVE ONLY TO BE SILENT" EXODUS 14:14.  I know since Matthews first surgery and my brother's death I have definitely been silent.  I had nothing to say and frankly it was hard to see anything but my world falling apart.  I was a working mom of a sick kid and went from being a sister to being an only child.  The amount of hurt I felt was undiscribable.  So to all my family and friends who feel I have fallen of the face of the earth, I am sorry.  I am just being silent and letting my Lord fight for me.

I look forward to my battles I face.  Thanks to my brother I will not wait for the victory to enjoy my fellow warriors.   I count it a blessing to fight this life with so many wonderful people who push through with me.  For now I can see light for my son, altough his stomach will always have issues and his autism will win some battles I wouldn't change him for anything. Instead of getting angry when I hear "He doesn't seem sick."  Or "I dont see autism in him" I will be happy for the victory we have that we are progressing well.  I will no longer wait for things to settle down before letting my daughter go after her dreams of dance again.  I will charish every minute with my husband who has let me hurt and loved me unconditionaly.  I will hold tight to my mom.   She has walked a journey many would have given up, but she fights all the way. Plans dont wait on life to calm down.  People arent always going to be around to finsh the plans we started.   So enjoy everyday, it is truly a gift, a special blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment