Sunday, February 19, 2012

BISCUITS AND GRAVY AND AMAZING RACE

Its Sunday night and the Amazing Race starts again tonight.  So what I doing?  Cooking biscuits and gravy.  Why because Matthew believes that we have to have that while we watch our favorite show.  That's just how it goes. This has been a busy week, I've looked back on memories of my dad has we marked 3 years since he's been gone.  Went to a doctors appointment with Matthew that has been 9 months in the making, just for them to run more tests, celebrated a holiday, spent a Saturday night with great new friends, and today said goodbye to my amazing uncle Red.  So much has went on this week my mind as been on hyper drive.  I have learned to lean on God and be thankful for all I have.  I am so blessed no matter how crazy or sad life can get.  On Valentine's day I thanked God for my amazing husband, Patrick, he has seen me in my darkest hours but still loves me.  He has held me as I cried and stressed out over so many of Matthews doctors appointments or test results.  He knows just what I need.  I've cried and I've laughed all this week.  Watched in amazement at the beautiful young lady Cheredith is becoming.  I've smiled with pride as Matthew played 2 basketball games and scored more points than I can remember. (lets just say I'm glad we don't pay him for baskets made.) I looked at him and at times see a typical little boy and then  within seconds see what challanges he will face becuase of his autism.  This is defenitly a crazy life.  I stay busy and usualy do some crazy things along the way but I wouldn't trade it, So as I write this and Amazing Race just ended and Biscuit and gravy is everywhere I can truely say I am blessed and happy. I can't wait to see what all God has in store for me.  I am inspired to be who God truely wants me to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment